Garden Party Surprise

When I performed the body swap spell, I knew where my soul landed would be unpredictable; but I still couldn't believe I landed in the middle of some family reunion. I seemed to be in possession of the body of one of the family men.

I'm trying to gather information about my situation without arousing suspicion. Judging from the conversations around me, I've landed halfway across the country, somewhere in the Midwest. People ask me about "my" 56th birthday party last week. (I manage to please people with vague statements of, "Oh it was great! Should've been there;" spoken in a warm and gritty voice.)

Problem was, I felt extremely horny. I thought my new body was so attractive, and the way I could feel the weight of my gut, the coarseness of a mature man's hands, and the strength of my tall, thick legs... it was more than I could take. I kept escaping to the bathroom just to stare at my reflection. I couldn't have enough of just drinking myself in the mirror.

But in between these vanity breaks, I'd been absentmindedly sipping at a few beers while I sat at one of the tables, listening to the chatter and picking up pieces of this man's life, whose place in it I had now replaced. Still, it couldn't have been that many... oh god. He must've been throwing these back since long before I arrived here, because they're starting to get to my head.

It's getting harder to keep my hands off of myself. I hope I can power through this and not- slip up- and lose my cool...

--
 
I wonder how he's doing in my younger, hispanic body?

Comments