Taking Thomas

I always get too excited about finding a new mark and end up possessing them way too early. Take Thomas Alton, for example, I'd knew his office must've been somewhere in the building I worked at since I saw him pretty regularly. And I'd started developing something of a crush on him. Sure, he wasn't the most conventionally attractive man, but he was tall, and walked with a certainty that gave him a certain, irresistible gravitas. I couldn't help but stare whenever he walked past me on his way to the elevators, his leather loafers clicking on the linoleum floors.

I might've been somewhat obsessed with the man. So when I happened to bump into him in the bathroom I saw my chance and I took it. I quickly formed a plan, and once his back was to me as he leaned over the sink to wash his hands, I tackled him and pressed my body against his. Thomas cried out startled, and started struggling, asking what the hell I was doing, but it was only a few seconds until his flesh gave way and I fell into it like water. 

When I opened my eyes I was staring at Thomas's face in the mirror. I chuckled and giddily inspected his body. I pulled faces in the mirror, watching with fascination as the lines on my new face deepened and creased. I ran my large hands through his short, thinning hair. And I patted myself down, trying to form a map of the terrain of my body through the luxurious fabrics of Thomas's clothes. As I continued exploring my body I spotted a gold watch on my thick wrist. 

'Shit,' I thought to myself, 'it's only ten in the morning. I should get back to Thomas's office before someone comes looking for him.'

I made my way to the elevators, my long legs recreating that confident stride with ease. I could feel my large, mature balls shifting between my thighs with every step. I got into an elevator and pressed the button for the twelfth floor. You see, the curious thing about possessing another man's mind is that it will often just give knowledge over to you. You might not be able to dig through your host's memories, but you will know the things you need to know at the right moments.

I entered the Silverwoods Properties suite and made a beeline for Thomas's office. It was spacious, with a sturdy maple desk and large windows that looked out over the city below us. Nothing like my crammed cubicle downstairs. I settled in his throne-like leather chair took in the ambiance; you could tell from the decor that Thomas was a serious man with a penchant for luxury. He had what I would call, "old-money tastes."

The rest of the day went by easily enough. With Thomas's brain in my head I was able to answer his emails and take any calls that came my way. I was honestly surprised at how easily it all came to me. Although, I suppose it's Thomas who's the real natural, after all I'm only borrowing his body and skills. Still, it was thrilling to be called "Mr. Alton" by people, and to have other men of obvious wealth call me "Tom" and talk to me with a camaraderie they would have never afforded me in my own body. When lunchtime I came I didn't even have to do anything! An intern just showed up at my door with a sandwich and drink in hand for me.

I was excited to go home, though. At four-thirty I packed up Tom's briefcase and headed out to his Mercedes-Benz. By the time I was crossing the front door of this man's condo I was practically itching to get out my clothes. I wanted to experience my new body in its entirety. I wanted to run my hands over every inch of myself. Thankfully, Tom had hung a large, circular mirror at the end of the hallway. I tossed my briefcase on a chair by the door and almost ran to that mirror. I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Alright big guy," I muttered to myself, "let's see what you got."

Comments